introducing cloudy day v1, my second redux edit!
this theme features:
- option of a scrollbar or regular links
- a custom top border
- a custom floating image at the bottom
- a custom sidebar image
- adjustable sidebar width and position
- custom background image
please keep the credit intact and don’t steal, thank you!
semi-transparent fuck theme by himeanime
this time i made sure that this one is user friendly! there’s an option/ selector for practically every aspect i promise. it’s basically the exact theme i have right now except transparent and much simpler. with this theme simpler is definitely better. there’s still some manual fiddling if you’d like, but it’s of the easy variety
- you might need to customize some fonts manually
- change the color of the scrollbar manually
- navigation links are also manual, ctrl+f option value and you will find them. add more if you like.
- does not look good with backgrounds with tiny repeating pixel art
- please play with the html, it’s a lot more fun that way— if you don’t like somethin by all means change it
- it has the potential to look really nice
After not only being asked by Charlotte, aka user homoiero, but also an anonymous user, I have decided to do some tweaking and editing to my theme (an obvious Redux edit) in order to make if available to everyone!
An example of each option and most post types are shown above (others are shown below). In order to give your blog a custom background, be wary of the scheme you are using. The “Purple”, “Pink” and “Blue” represent the border colours.
Nine custom links are available. You may edit the theme to your liking but do NOT remove the credit I have placed in the dropdown menu. It links to a specific page on my blog with further credits for the pixels I have used. Thank you!
Code can be found here
This blog uses a custom font, which doesn’t appear in Mozilla. Here is an example of what the font looks like in Firefox:
AHHH HELP IT’S TOO CUTE TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH KOFFING
KOFFING IS A SWEET BABY
And it was Trenzalore, it was definitely Trenzalore [x]
ADDITIONAL: giffing - mac/cs6
well I guess I made a theme
a redux edit w/
- pagination (v. basic sry)
- hover nav (the little spaceship dude)
- 4 extra links besides ask and submit!!!!
- lots of other stuff (mentioned below)
- NO NIPPLES SORRY
there are tons of customizable features!!!!!
- colors and junk (wow cool!!!)
- floating side image thing
- little tiny image in the permalink (aw cute!!!!!)
- really dumb melting posts!!!! (you can change the image to any divider thing you want though)
- hover navigation image
- I ADDED A CURSOR AND FAVICON OPTION AFTER TAKING THE SCREEN CAPS 2 LAZY TO FIX SORRY
yeah wow that’s it. I hope ppl use this. um if you have questions just ask me and we’ll work through your problems together （ ´∀｀）☆
here is a good place to find stuff like cursors, dividers, and favicons to use to make your page extra special
is that a redux edit i don’t even know anymore
includes tall sidebar and an optional sidebar/description hover effect
it has a TON OF OPTIONS i hope you like it
Theme Info, Rules, Options and Code
- DON’T USE AS A BASE
- DON’T COPY
- DON’T CLAIM AS YOURS
- DON’T REDISTRIBUTE
- DON’T TAKE AWAY THE CREDITS!
OPTIONS AND CODE
- 22 Custom colors
- Post size 500px only
- Optional webkit scrollbar
- Optional fade posts
- Optional fade description
- Optional monochrome posts
- Optional show source on posts
- Optional show via on posts
- Optional show blog title
- 2 extra optional titles
- Already comes with 3 google web fonts: Yesteryear, Rambla and Cookie, that you can change to optional fonts that you have installed in your pc, just write the font name in the customize, in the title fonts part.
- Optional Background
- And optional sidebar image ( THE SIZE HAVES TO BE 300px X 700px) OR WON’T LOOK SO GOOD!
- Up to 7 customizaable extra links!
Live preview and HERE.
Works better in Google Chrome!
If there is any problem with the theme please come to my ask!
PLEASE LIKE THE POST IF YOU GOING TO USE THIS THEME, THANKS!